Friday, September 11, 2009

Oregon Trip, First day of school.....

It's been so long since my last post, I thought I'd better post a little while the kids are napping. This has been our last month..give or take a few events. Sorry so short.

Londyn on her first day of Kindergarten

Briley on her first day of pre-school!
This is what Preston looks like most of the time. Two black eyes. He is such a boy! Throws, hits, wrestles, you name it!Preston with his uncles Josh & Chris while doing our family skits
The girls with our cousin, Alicia
Amelia & Liz did this hilarious rendition of "Maine man" for skit night

Here is the original "Maine man" I think they did a great job re-doing it!





This is how Preston spend most of the time at the lake. Nice & cozy with his Pappi.


Londyn & I at 'Lake at the woods'

4 comments:

Merri Hackett said...

ha ha the Maine Man Song is one of the funniest/weirdest things I've seen in a while. :) the boating looks like a blast! The girls look super cute for the 1st days of school too!

Tammy said...

so funny how the hupps (joe's siblings) all look so similar. You can tell they are all siblings! I love preston out on the boat. he's much easier to watch that way!

Annalisa said...

glad you're having fun.

Lily said...

You guys are traveling fools. I'm so glad you are havin' fun though. :)