Friday, April 1, 2011

Best Aprils Fools Prank Ever!

Here is what I did to poor Joe this Aprils Fools day! This is from his facebook post:So, my wife just got me with a really good April Fools Joke... (sorry for the long post) To preface this you have to know that she is a HORRIBLE Liar (not that that's a bad thing). So for the past month she has been telling me that she thinks she's pregnant (she even faked cravings, morning sickness, etc.) So 2 days ago she mentioned she bought some pregnancy tests... Yup, you guessed it... 2 positives means she's pregnant and I fell for it Hook Line and Sinker!!! (oh and by the way I forgot to mention that she had her tubes tied so she had to sell this one big time... and she did) Great Job honey, wait till next year..
To pull this off, I had my prgo friend Karen pee on the tests before hand and I re-wrapped them up. Thanks for helping a sister out Karen!

No comments: