Friday, July 10, 2009

Garage Sale!

I am so tired of having stuff in storage so we are having a garage sale on Saturday, July 18th @ 8:00a.m. here at my house. We are teaming up with Dave & Karen Grant so we will have loads of stuff. We do not sell crap so there will be some great stuff there. We have furniture, home decor, baby stuff, & a lot more. So come on over! ****FREE POPSICLES!

7 comments:

Merri Hackett said...

Let me come to a preview show the night before so I can buy the all of the good stuff ok? ok! :)

Andrew and Charonne- said...

how funny! We are doing one on the 18th too!

Tammy said...

save me some of that baby boy stuff!! I need stuff that is under a year because Broc was a different season than this baby so I need all kinds of clothes!

Mike and Jana Black said...

is there going to be a toddler bed and/or stroller?

Annalisa said...

we call those "shabby chic sales" wish i lived in utah. good luck!

Kirst said...

Good for you. I have just been taking loads to DI and trashing everything else.

Emily Ann said...

Hey Beck...the guy in the tank top happens to be our new cousin. :) haha...yah when I got there I was introduced to him and was like, WHAT?? Bobby and Heidi sorta "adopted" him for right now. His name is Gabe and is sooo nice. And he is soo good with little Sophie too. Anyhow hope the kids are doing great (and Joe too) hee hee. Love ya...c ya soon