We celebrated Joe's birthday twice. We had a fun day in Yellowstone for his actual birthday then last weekend, we went with some friends to dinner & celebrated his & Matt's birthday. Rachel Cox made an amazing cake that was so Joe. Joe finally got his putter that he has been drooling over for the past few months. Happy day for him! Of coarse he HAD to go try it out the following day.
We had a pretty low key anniversary. We went to dinner & shopped after. Pretty simple but it was nice to have some alone time together. I feel so blessed to be married to Joe. He is an amazing husband & I learn from him everyday. He is so patient with me & is always mindful of my feelings. I wouldn't trade him for anything. I love you babe.


We also had a low key Father's Day. Joe actually had the flu so we left him alone & let him sleep a lot on his day. We made him dinner & the girls gave him a camping chair, a BBQ grill & a golf pass to Spanish Oaks. Joe is an awesome dad. The kids always come first with him & he is such a fun dad. He is always playing & joking with them. He is full of wisdom & love with the kids & is so incredibly patient with them. Thanks for being an incredible dad!
Our first batch of raspberries
Raspberry Sherbet
9 comments:
yummy! That raspberry sherbert looks tasty!
Those cakes Rachel Cox makes are amazing!!! The raspberries do look yummy!
I would have to agree with you. Joe does seem like a great Father and Husband. Lucky girl you are.
Umm, I want to devour the sherbet....
yummy! those raspberries look divine! i'd love some starts if you still have them.
Woah...I didn't realize just how young Joe looks from the wedding. I don't remember much except for how gorgeous you looked that day beck. I love you both soooo much!! ...Emm
hoemmade raspberry sherbert? you are good! Holy cow. those look awesome. Happy birthday Joe! I'll have to come steal a starter from you. I've always wanted raspberries.
Wow you guys are young! I cant beleive he is only 29!
I want the recipe for the raspberry sherbet. I can almost taste it in the photo and it's driving me nuts!
congrats!
Post a Comment