Tuesday, December 1, 2009

In a daze


I think something is wrong with me. I feel like for the past few months, I have been in a daze. My mind just feels so cloudy. I feel like I want to take a deep breathe of fresh air in my brain to clear it up. Does that make any sense? I really don't feel stressed out or anything. In fact, it's the opposite. It's almost like I've gotten a little too relaxed. I think I'm going crazy. I'm not depressed or sad.......... I just feel cloudy. Can anyone relate?

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Totally understand! I feel like right before Beckham for a few months that I just couldn't get my mind to stay focused on anything. I felt like a million things and nothing at the same time was running around in my head. Then I started making lists again and it helped me clear my mind. I think it's somewhere between stress and just having so much to do. Ya know? Life never slows down so your brain just does.

Lily said...

I have. I had that during my postpartum depression and anxiety. It was the worst feeling ever. I still have a little of that lingering. I'm right there with you.

Merri Hackett said...

Sounds like a hangover :) just kiddin. I mean I wouldn't know about hangovers. I hope you start feeling better soon!

Emily Ann said...

Beck...D E F I N A T E L Y!! :) We leave at the end of July this summer. I'm thinking that 3rd week sometime, I'll let you know. Anyhow not for sure yet, but I can almost promise that we will be in Spain for a week 1/2...then the mainland of Portugal for another week...then Azores off the coast from August 8-15. Then home. Whatever works for you and Joe should work for us... :) I think were coming before Christmas to spend some time with you guys...talk then!!! <3 <3 <3...Em