Monday, November 16, 2009

I need help!

Briley's birthday is coming up i& I need to start ordering things. So, I need help deciding on what cake to get. Her birthday theme is Tinkerbell. Which one do you like best? Here are the options:


Cake #1:


Cake #2:

Cake #3:

Cake #4:
Cake #5:

6 comments:

Merri Hackett said...

I like them all, but I think cake #4 is my favorite. I will ask Kamrie when she wakes up too. I'll have her vote. :)

Sheila said...

Def. Cake #1. THESE ARE SO CUTE! Can you throw me a b-day party too?? Can't wait to see how it all turns out!!!

RaEStoCo said...

Well, if I'm going to do it, I vote not #2.

Hupp Family said...

okay, #2 is out! ;)

Linnea said...

I'm voting for cake #3. (If everyone votes for a different cake will you order one of each?)

Tammy said...

cake #1, That's my vote.