Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mother of Three finally gets to write a blog!!

Yes, after a year I have finally been able to sit and start a blog. Being a Mom of three has made me, well......very busy. For all of you with three or more...my hat is off to you. Even as I write, I have stopped to change a diaper, feed and put down Preston, retrieve Briley out of the pantry, found a crayon for Londyn, answered the phone twice, solved a case of sibling rivalry, admired Londyns “bear” which she had “drawn”, answered the door and dragged Briley away from Londyn’s hair....AGAIN. But I have put on a video, left some treats, locked myself in the office, and I am finishing this entry to the tune of a two year old that can smell me like a dog, beating on the door. Ah, the joys of motherhood. I'm looking forward to posting my thoughts and sharing fun stories about the kids. Everyday is an adventure and it’s fun to have surprises everyday, even if it’s in the form of little hands unraveling hundreds of yards of toilet paper, having to listen to 'Hannah Montana' over and over, or little feet tracking mud on the car seat that I have to sit on. Still, (sigh) I wouldn’t trade it for the world. Although at times it’s overwhelming, I quickly remind myself to look at it as funny and chalk it up as a good story. I love that saying that says, “If life is a bowl of cherries….hire a wolf at your door!"

No comments: