This week I have do a series of videos. They all are commercials for TriGon Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance. This kid is so cute and so funny! I do have to warn you that he says a word that might offend some people but it is the medical term and it's not a curse word. I wouldn't post something I thought was inappropriate. Enjoy!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He was injured... injured bad. I think Joe did that to me a few times when we were kids...
ok, I love your Jane Austen link on the side! Are you a Jane Austen lover? I am too! Funny!
If I could make the font bigger here I would:
I LOVE THOSE LITTLE KIDS!!
They are so funny!! Thanks for a good laugh!
Hahaha, little kids are SO funny. I listened to this over and over.
That middle clip was really, really funny. I love a good laugh! :)
these videos are so funny
Post a Comment