Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tasty Tuesdays

My friend Cammi, always posts on her blog of different recipes every Tuesday. I am always looking out for new recipes & I love that I can check out her blog & get a recipe at the same time! Good news for me but for the rest of you Bad news because her blog is private. BUT......she has made a public new blog just for Tasty Tuesdays! Happy day for everyone!!!! Check it out, your taste buds will thank you!

6 comments:

Lily said...

This is great! I am always looking!

Cammi said...

beckee - you rock! thanks so much and enjoy the yumminess!

Andrew and Charonne- said...

have you seen my cookin blog?

Gasaway Family said...

Yummy, i love trying new recipes. Looks like I better check out Charonne's cooking blog too!

Katie said...

Thanks for thinking of us Beckee. Things are great. The first day,as expected was the hardest, but getting the right meds, and walking around helped so much. We are home and doing great. Much better than the first C!

Emily Ann said...

Hey Beck, just wanted to say hi and thank you for your comment. It's nice to know that I will always have an Aunt Beckee throughout the eternaties :) Thanks again...Em