Friday, March 20, 2009

The Girls First Dance Recital

Well, it is official! My girls are growing up & are just about the cutest things ever! The girls had their first dance recital. Londyn was so nervous & scared but she did a great job. Briley was not nervous at all & she was so cute! This was a small "preview" recital. It was a great opportunity to show off what they have been learning & for them to practice performing in front of large groups. Their BIG recital will be in May. Here are my little cuties! (Never mind the talking & the "flashing"!)

Londyn's Dance




Briley's Dance




The Chicken Dance & The Macarena AKA Chaos

10 comments:

Lily said...

Wow, that's so cute. Londyn is so grown up.

Emily Ann said...

Oh we need to come visit! Briley is adorable and Londyn is just so pretty!!! I think I can hear Mari laughing somewhere there too :)

SuzyO said...

I loved the Chicken Dance! Briley was soooo into the dance!

Very cute.

Dana P said...

It is so funny that you caught Alyssa collision! Oh, and Briley's little "Show" was so cute! You have such darling little girls!

Gasaway Family said...

SO sweet, I can't wait for Kate to be old enough to take dance!

Unknown said...

Wow, that's awesome. Briley was a crack-up in her dance.

Victoria said...

awww they are so big its crazy!!! I miss you guys. Glad to see the family is growing and doing well. love you!!!

Cathy Duffy said...

Oh my! They are growing up too fast! I love the videos!! I wish Mika wanted to take dance.

Annalisa said...

very cute.

Victoria said...

hey I what is your email address I need it so I can set my profile to private but so you can still read it!!