Sunday, March 1, 2009

I need your help!



Hey everyone!

This is for all my neighborhood friends. Sorry outside folks!

For 'Activity Days' this month we are focusing on developing talents. One of the pass off requirements is to learn about grooming & personal hygiene. I need several pros to come & teach us about these types of things. I already have a hair gal & I'm the teeth gal but I need a few more gals!

NEED:

NAIL/FOOT GAL
FACE/MAKE-UP GAL

If any of you are professional or know anyone in the neighborhood/ward that's a professional at either at these things, will you please leave a comment on this post or call me! I need her for either this Wends (4Th) or Wends. the 18Th. Thanks!!!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey, I've been thinking that maybe it would be fun to do a combined activity some time with your girls. I'm still in activity days and I know that some of our girls would like to get together with yours. What do you think?

Merri Hackett said...

I wish I could help! Nicole Martin is a Nail/Foot gal I think. :)

Andrew and Charonne- said...

Im just good at cleaning, sorry

Sandy said...

Hey Beckee,
I know Nicole does nails and there is a girl in our ward, Jen, who does Mary Kay...

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Yeah, I am no help at all. Let me know if you need help with anything else!