It's that time of year again! I am hosting my annual shoe party! Shoe Fetish just got their inventory of summer shoes! That means sandles & flip flops (along w/traditional heels, boots, etc.). Last year I got my favorite pair of flip flops for $5! They also has kid sizes. Here's the info:
Shoe Party
When: Thursday, May 21st
Time: Open House 6-8pm
Where: Hupp Home- 823 west 450 south
Come & hang out with the girls & eat some yummy treats & try on some shoes! Hope to see you all there!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sweet, I am so there!!
New shoes are the best.
Very cool! I'll see if I can make it!
BTW, our family blog is now private. I sent you an invite to your beckeeus address. Let me know if you didn't get it.
Hopefully I see you later in the month!
Post a Comment