Hahaha, my little brother has the VHS of this and we watch and laugh at it all the time. I was actually going to post this on my blog at Christmas time. :)
Hey Beckee, I hope you like your new beds!!! I got your message and none of my beds came with slats. Sorry!!! also I might be interested in your swim lessons for sale. Is that still available. my blog is melisa.merrillblogs.com if you can will you let me know? Thanks Melisa.
6 comments:
Hahahaha! Funny thing is, I actually tried it lol!!
Hahaha, my little brother has the VHS of this and we watch and laugh at it all the time. I was actually going to post this on my blog at Christmas time. :)
holy crap, is that for real?????? we should do that at girls night!
she is totally serious on this stuff, that's awesome
My mom actually used to do this workout! I made fun of her so bad when she did. This lady is freaking nuts!!
Hey Beckee, I hope you like your new beds!!! I got your message and none of my beds came with slats. Sorry!!! also I might be interested in your swim lessons for sale. Is that still available. my blog is melisa.merrillblogs.com if you can will you let me know? Thanks Melisa.
Post a Comment