Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring 2009

This is will probably be the longest post ever! So, if you want to skip it that's okay. I was called in the Primary Presidency so I have been so incredibly busy the last couple of months that I hadn't had any time to sit & post or look at any one's blog. Preston is napping & the girls are at Karen's house for a play date so I get to post today! Here is what's been happening at our house.


Rachel Cox did it again! This is Londyn's birthday cake. Can you believe Londyn's 5?!?!


Londyn's favorite animal are Pandas so when I took cupcakes to her pre-school I made these.

The kids with their Easter baskets.


I love this picture. For FHE we dyed Easter eggs. The girls loved it!


This is a random picture of Preston. He is getting sooo big!


We went to Disney On Ice with our friends the Oliveria's. The girls had so much fun.

6 comments:

Karen said...

That wasn't that long of a post. I was expecting much much more. Cute pictures.

Emily Ann said...

Briley and Londyn have the cutest laughs and I can practically hear their laughter right now! Wish we were there! Hope to see ya soon, xoxoxoxo -give Preston a big smooch for me :)

Gasaway Family said...

I love the picture of Londyn and Briley in the oversized t-shirts! It was fun visiting with you today!

Nicole said...

so cute!!! k, so you've totally been on my mind lately. we missed you at the mission reunion. i heard you had family in town....hope you had fun too! also, i wanted to talk to you about c-sections. i'll try to get your number today to call you....
really cute post. i'm totally impressed with the gorgeous cake and cupcakes. and your kiddos...as always...are ADORABLE! :)

Shel and Aaron said...

Those cupcakes are sooo cute! I love the egg picture! Darling!

Annalisa said...

wow, happy birthday! that cake is awesome.