Monday, June 15, 2009

Big Update

Holy Cow! Has it really been a month since I last posted something about our family? So much has happened in the last month & I have a ton of pictures so sorry! I thought the other post was gonna be long but watch out! Here we go. These are kinda out of order but you'll get the idea.

My parents came up for a visit & while they were here we celebrated their 50Th wedding anniversary. Rachel Cox made the yummy cake! Thanks Rachel!

My baby boy turned 1! Preston got several birthday celebrations this month. We celebrated his birthday here at home (pictures below) & while my parents were here we celebrated with family at Chuck E. Cheese. I can' t believe he's 1!!!!



Rachel Cox did it again!! Preston's cake was awesome! Thanks Rachel!


We had the girls recital. They were so cute! Londyn did awesome & Briley was hilarious. I'm so glad they are experiencing these fun things in life especially with great friends.

Preston had a water birthday party. We had some close friends of ours come over with their kids for some fun in the sun! We had pools & slip n slides out & it was so fun! Thanks everyone for coming & having so much fun!



I came downstairs from putting Preston down & was getting ready to fold laundry when I found this. So funny!
Londyn graduated from Pre-school! Karen did a great job & we feel so blessed to have had her as Londyn's teacher. As an end of the year field trip the classes went to the zoo & later made their own zoo in pre-school. Londyn was of coarse a panda. Thanks Karen for being so great!!

We went to San Fransisco for a week for our nephews baby blessing. We were able to go to some fun places & got some great picture of all the Hupp grand kids. We went to the Jelly Belly Factory, Pier 39, Wax museum & much more. We had so much fun!


7 comments:

Karen said...

We miss you guys! When are we going to get together again?

Sheila said...

Great update!! You look beautiful Beckee, I miss you! We totally would have met you at the Jelly Belly!! Looks like you had a blast. I'm loving your backyard too, we're sorta in the market for a home (crazy to even think about!) and that looks like such a great size. You have a fun cute cute family!

Maren said...

Looks like lots of fun! Preston is so cute and I love his mohawk!

Blair and Cindy said...

Crazy to think that Preston is already 1! Where does the time go? And the girls look adorable in their dance outfits! Looks like you had a ton of fun on your trip!

Emily Ann said...

The nice thing about this post is that I can look at those adorable kids and walk right into my living room and hug and kiss em. (They just finished their baths) :) haha thanks for coming over for the week! Sooo much fun with you guys as always!! Sorry we missed Grandma and Grandpa's 50th!!

Linnea said...

What a wonderful update. Your family looks great and you are having so much fun. Love all the pictures!

Merri Hackett said...

Preston is such a stud!!!