Tuesday, June 23, 2009

YellowStone Trip

We just got back from visiting Yellowstone National Park. We had so much fun! We left on Tuesday & spent the night at my brother's house & then headed up to Yellowstone Wednesday morning. My brother, Art & his family came with us & showed us around the park. Our wildlife wish list was to see bears & moose. Well, we saw moose but it was a female which was really cool but seeing Bullwinkle would have been awesome. We did see coyote, buffalo, elk, deer, & a bald eagle. All were really cool. The next day we went to the 'Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center' where we saw bear & wolves. That was really fun. The girls loved it! We of coarse went & saw Old Faithful, hot pots & waterfalls. We ended our trip back in Burley at my brother's house & relaxed. He has some land out in the back so he made a mini golf coarse in the back which of coarse Joe loved!!!!!!! Preston & Joe ended up getting sick at the end but both feeling better now. I would totally recommend going up to Yellowstone this summer.


7 comments:

Gasaway Family said...

Sounds like a fun trip! Glad you guys had a good time.

Maren said...

Mark and I were just taking about how we should take our kids there. Now I really want to, it looks like lots of fun. I am just afraid of my boys running off and some wild buffalo chasing them!

Lily said...

You guys are getting your traveling in this year aren't you? :)

Annalisa said...

yellowstone is grand. i haven't been there since i was little and my parents took us to see the bears. lol, i still remember. how fun to spend time with family.

Linnea said...

What a fun trip! I love the pics of your family and the bald eagle.

Tammy said...

I love yellowstone. So jealous. Chad and I went there for our first anniversary and we haven't been back. Gotta make the trip! Looks like fun.

Merri Hackett said...

oh soooo cool! we almost went there this year...almost :)