Preston has a nasty habit of picking his nose. He rarely picks his nose in public but when he gets home...he goes to town! We are trying to teach him to use a tissue and to properly dispose of his findings!
Preston also always loves it when I lay down with him at night. Which I love but tonight.....Ahhh!!!
I laid down with him as usual and when he drifted off to sleep, I left. As I was walking back to my room, I adjusted my hair only to feel something in my hair. So naturally I picked it out and what did I find??? One of Preston's lovely boogers! Ahhh!!! It was huge and gross! Oh my word!! After some gagging, I disposed of it and tonight is the last night I will be laying down with my sweet boy. It's daddys turn!
Monday, October 26, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment