My parents were leaving the day before Briley's birthday so on the Monday before we met my family at Chuck E. Cheese for a double birthday celebration (my niece's birthday is the day after Briley's) It was a lot of fun and it was nice to have my parents there . Londyn played some pinball game that earns you tickets and earned over 400 tickets. It was crazy. Next time we are going to Vegas ;)
Briley had her official birthday party on Saturday. She asked for a 'JoJo Circus' party. She was so excited and she wanted more than anything to have her friend Brynn there. Thankfully Brynn made it! My family helped in the festivities. My brother did the balloon animals, my nephew did the magic show and Joe's cousin Alisha did the face painting. We had yummy circus type food and of coarse had a pinata (I am brown you know) My friend Rachel made a cake just for Briley and it was AMAZING!!!! I knew it would be good but OH MY LANTA! She did such a great job. Briley loved it. When she found out she could eat it...she thought it was the coolest thing ever. Thanks Rachel!
9 comments:
hoyl crap! that cake is awesome! That is really funny that she wanted alien cupcakes.
What an awesome birthday! You are such a great mom, and that cake is super amazing!
Thanks again for inviting Bryce and Emily! Bryce is still talking about it! By the way, his birthday party is going to be March 7th (yes, we already have the date, but no other details) so plan on it! Oh, and I guess we need to have a "Guitar Hero" party. Blair came home and hasn't stopped talking about it. We even went to Best Buy for date night so that he could show it to me! :) (Yeah, we have exciting date nights!)
That cake is not real. It's photoshopped. It's a pretty great job of photoshopping though. Props to the cake lady!
I am so sad we missed it! Holy cow! What an awesome cake! We need to get together soon. Wednesday night girls nights!
That cake is a work of art! I used to decorate cakes, but compared to that, I'd say I just frosted them...
Nice cake!! I can't believe that Briley is already 3!!!
what a fun party.
thanks for inviting us! it was a lot of fun! Happy Birthday Briley! She and Londyn are pretty close in age aren't they?
Post a Comment