Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas & New Years

We had such a great Christmas. My parents were here with us for 2 weeks. It was great! The girls loved every second & they miss them terribly. My Aunt came from Arizona & my brother Art & his family came from Idaho for New Years. All my nephews, nieces, great nephews, great nieces, & siblings here in Utah came to join the festivities also. I defiantly had a house full but it was allot of fun! I completely forgot to take pictures of Christmas morning! We have it on video but no photos....uggg!!!!

The kids in their Christmas outfits

Londyn making Christmas cookies with her Grandma


Londyn & Briley making our traditional pizzas on Christmas Eve

My sister Mari & my Dad making their pizzas on Christmas Eve


The kids in their Christmas Jammie's

Londyn, Briley & Grandma spreading out the reindeer food on the snow for Santa's reindeer

Santa's cookies & milk


Our Christmas Card this year (I'll post our family pictures later)


Some of the boys playing 'Guitar Hero -World Tour' on New Years Eve

7 comments:

Lily said...

I'm so glad your family could come visit you. I bet you loved that. I almost got Maile the same dress from gymboree that your girls are wearing- I opted for the black velvet with pearly white dots. They look so darling. :)

Linnea said...

Love the matching pjs and darling Christmas outfits. Your family traditions sound like lots of fun. I'm glad you could be with family.

Gasaway Family said...

What fun traditions. I completely forgot to take pictures Christmas morning too! Too many things to think about when you host Christmas I guess...

Merri Hackett said...

How fun, It's nice when grandparents come to visit!

Emily Ann said...

Hey Beck! I love how Austin is on here but i'm not...no im completely kidding! ha ha
And of of course your my favorite aunt! -(Just don't tell Mari :)
How are the girls and Preston? And of course Joe. (can't forget him!)
So...Marcin, well hmmm...no actually we met this summer and were just friends (too bad I know! ha ha)

Nicole said...

i love all the traditions!!! cute jamas for cute kids. Why pizza? I think that's really fun! what did you use for reindeer food? what a fun idea! i've never heard of it! what a fun family to belong to...especially at christmas time!!!

Tammy said...

pizza, jammies, cookies. Looks like a lot of fun times!