Monday, January 19, 2009

Mini Me's

I get told all the time that my children are little versions of me. I don't see it. I can see the hair color and the dimple in the chin and that's just about it. Everyone tells me this and so I decided to look at some of my baby/childhood pictures to see any similarities. I do have to admit that they do look more like me than I realized. I still don't think that they are "Mini Me's" but I now can see why people say this to me. So, here are some comparison pictures. ***Disclaimer-it was the 70's & 80's!

Who is in the pictures (like you can't tell)
Beckee, Londyn, Beckee, Briley, Beckee & Preston







11 comments:

Lily said...

They do have lot's of you in them! :)

Tammy said...

I think Briley is the closest mini me! I want to see Joe as a baby so that we can compare!! hehe

Merri Hackett said...

Oh how funny and cute!

Linnea said...

I love the comparisons! You were an adorable baby (so you couldn't help but have cute kids...)

Maren said...

I can see the resemblance. Very cute!

SuzyO said...

Ha ha ha! I can't stop laughing! They TOTALLY look like you!

Such a fun post!

Nicole said...

that is SO CUTE!!! i've been wanting to do a post like this for a while now...i just haven't collected the pix of me yet. i LOVE it!!! they totally look like you!!! however, i do remember seeing quite a bit of joe in your little guy. preston...so, he must be a good mix. ;) a really cute mix!

zzulie79 said...

I love it! Beautiful just like they're mama!!

Victoria said...

Hey there!! You are right about it being easy to keep in touch on here. Its nice to see that your family is growing!!! They are all so cute!!! Well talk to you later love you!!!

Blair and Cindy said...

You should do the "Look-A-Like Meter" on www.myheritage.com. (See my April 22nd (or 23rd), 2008 post on my blog.) Then you can see what percentage your kids look like you and what percentage looks like Joe. Obviously the girls look A LOT like you (and are very cute!), but I'm thinking that Preston looks a little bit more like Joe - probably because of his lighter hair. Cute pictures!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Holy Cow! You're kids look just like you! It so cool! But you can totally see Joe in them too. I ahd so much fun hanging out iwth you last night. It really put me in a fun mood being around you. I am excited to see you tonight and I am excited for pictures of Disney Land!!