Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Our Family Pictures 2008

Here are some of our favorites.






13 comments:

Andrew and Charonne- said...

you are so prety! These turned out really cute!

Blair and Cindy said...

Okay - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures! I take it Preston was about done with the picture taking thing in the second picture, but that is so great how you took that and made a cute picture out of it instead of being frustrated! So creative! Cute Fam!

Cheryl said...

Your pictures are so cute...you look wonderful!!!

Mike and Jana Black said...

Cute pics, I love the one of the crying, it's not a family photo sessions without one of those!

Gasaway Family said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful family!

Maren said...

You guys look great! Where did you have them taken? I am on the lookout for a good place for our next family picture!

Merri Hackett said...

Oh those look way good! The tutus are adorable!

Linnea said...

Okay, love the photos. Where did you go and who took the pictures? Inquiring photographers want to know...

~~heather said...

Did Amy do these? They look like her! LOL! SUCH cute photos!! Your family is just darling!sessesc

Emily Ann said...

Hey Beck! These are the sweetest pictures I think I've seen ever!! Keep taking them and make sure and email them to us!! Love ya...Emily

Annalisa said...

how fun. family has grown since those storesonline days. fun!

Nicole said...

what a gorgeous family!!! it's been too long since i've checked your blog! so fun!

Tammy said...

I LOVE the one of everyone crying and Joe looks like he's laughing at everyone!