Do you ever have those moments when you are looking at your children and it suddenly hits you that they really are growing up? It is so sad!!! I wish a year was the time span of two years. I look at Preston and I can't believe how much he has grown. Maybe it saddens me more because he is our last but it really does break my heart. This is totally selfish on my part because I am happy & grateful he's progressing but happy for him not for me. Am I just weird or does anyone else feel this way? Here some video of Preston's progress.
Preston saying 'Mama'
Preston Crawling
Preston claps
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I feel the exact same way as you!!! I've been really sad lately. It looks like our babies are doing the same things...the clapping is my favorite. I can't believe that they're going to be one-year-old in two months. It goes by too fast. I guess that's why we need to cherish them now.
It's actually Cheryl commenting.
awww he is getting so big!! What a cute little boy! Hope you guys are doing well. love you!!
i cant believe he is that big!
Oh Beck, the Olympics was amazing! Your right about being blessed to have them in your life...me 2! And YA! You and Joe should definately come!! If we go to Spain dad might come and I think Austin will even be tagging along too!!! It would be a blast if we were all there together! I'll definately let you know soon!!
They will always be your babies no matter how big, but you're right, they're cute(r) when they are small. Preston is getting big! I can't believe we've only seen him once! *tears*
It's always very bitter sweet time as kids get older. It's like that country song says, "You're gonna miss this." I keep thinking I can't wait until their bigger and I don't want them to grow up!
I love when they learn new things. He is such a handsome boy! Our boys are growing so fast!!!
Post a Comment