If had to describe Briley's personality, I would say that she is the type of girl that would go bug hunting in the mud while wearing a princess dress and collecting the bugs in her purse and wearing high heels of coarse. There are a lot of things I love about Briley. Her little lisp (I love the way she says-suction-"shuckshun"), her fistiness (she is always insisting to do things by herself and never lets anyone push her around) and sense of humor (she is always trying to make us laugh). She brings a lot of personality into our home. I couldn't survive without her. Here are some of my favorite pictures of our sweet Briley.

4 comments:
You're all so photogenic. Love the flowerpot picture -- what a cute expression!
I think my favorite is the flowerpot too. So adorable. It was fun watching her during church Sunday. She is so funny!
totally cute pictures! i just want to squeeze their cheeks!
What a doll! I love her and I only know her electronically...wierd! Seriously, you have the cutest kids! Oh, PS, I loved your NKOTB post. I love it that you went. I'm 27, so I think I was kinda young for them (plus growing up in the mtns we got things to us a little later than most) (wink) What a fun time for you! For me, it was Boyz II Men.
Post a Comment