Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm Thankful for.....Preston

I love my little monkey! When I found out we were having a boy, I really didn't know what to think. I was happy but I had no experience with boys. My life was full of Barbies, Ponies, Pink, Strawberry Shortcake, and all other frilly girly stuff. I remember telling my sister about my concerns and she said, "Beck, you are going to fall in love with him." She was right! I am so in love with my Preston. I simply can not imagine my life without him. There is just something special about a mother and son. I love everything about him. His spiky hair (no matter how hard I try to comb it down, it spikes right up), his chubby cheeks (I kiss them so much, you would think they would wear away from shear erosion!), his blue/green eyes (love that he always makes eye contact), and of coarse his smile (he now has two little teeth on his mandible) I have a ton more things I love about him but I simply do not have enough room on this blog. Here are a few of my favorite picture of my little guy. I love you crazy Preston!




7 comments:

Cheryl said...

HI Becky,
I just came across your blog and Preston is so cute!! I haven't been able to see him since the ward split. I hope that you and your family are doing well.

-Cheryl

Mike and Jana Black said...

I love the mustachio, he looks like a young Tom Selleck.

Linnea said...

He's adorable! I especially like the mother/son shot. How precious.

Lily said...

Boys ARE so fun! What a little sweetheart!

Andrew and Charonne- said...

hey call me and tell me your "tip" ;-) 427.0534

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I'm thankful for Preston too. I love the pictures. My favorite is the mustache.

Tammy said...

Man who takes your family photos? They are awesome. I was wanting to get some nice shots of our family, but it will definitely have to be after Christmas!