Londyn is my first. Although I have a lot of memories of my other children, the memories of Londyn seem to be more vivid in my mind. Maybe because everything she did was a new experience for both of us. Londyn was an extremely colicky baby. I spent many hours trying to soothe her to sleep and many days trying to help her to nap or sleep without the vacuum or shower turned on. Although at times it was difficult, Londyn will always have a special place in my heart. Londyn now is four and is one of my best friends. She is very bright, very smart, and very obedient. She is quick as a whip and is always asking questions about everything. She is also a very caring person. She literally loves everything and everyone. Here are some of my favorite pictures of my Londyn. Warning**** she is a female version of Preston.




1 comment:
that's so funny! Before I even read the "female version of Preston" part, that's exactly what I was thinking. She is such a cute kid. She and Bailey really get giddy together at preschool! It's too funny watching when they come together in the mornings.
Post a Comment