Saturday, October 10, 2009

Calgon take me away.......


First, let me say that if you recognize this post tag line (title) you are officially old. For those of you that don't recognize it, check it out....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCC-E8ktcMg

I love my children. They make me laugh everyday. Most of time, they are extremely well behaved kids and are as sweet as can be. But sometimes, their little horns come out and Thursday was one of those days.

Londyn- She simply refused to get her hair done. She waited until the very last moment to let me do it. Then later she didn't like the after school snack I made her and refused to eat it. Then proceeded to roll her eyes at me when I made her do her homework. Seriously, what has gotten into my little girl?

Preston-While I was doing dishes, I hear Preston laughing in the office...never a good sign when he is all alone. I go in and he is playing with the computer. Thought nothing of it until I go to use the computer. My little boy snapped the mini reciever in half. Thus, making it impossiable to use the wireless keyboard/mouse. Luckily we have an "old" one that we have to plug in the computer. I know, not that big of a deal but those are expensive. Then he wouldn't go down for a nap and when he did, it was time for me to go pick up Briley from school. Ugggg......

Briley- She also refuses to let me do her hair & wanted a capri sun instead of chocolate milk for a breakfast drink. She woulnd't leave her little brother alone. She tackles him & then proceeds to squish his face into the floor. Then bites & pinches his cheeks with her nails. Then later that night when I think all is calming down, she stands on all of our wooden puzzle boards and pees! Yes, you heard right....she peed on them! ON WOODEN BOARDS! I spend the next half hour trying to clean/disinfect them as best I can.

Now, I'm sorry if this comes off as complaining and maybe I am but it was one of those days. I'm sure one day, I will look back at this day and laugh but for now....Calgon take me away!!!

5 comments:

Mike and Jana Black said...

I totally remember that commercial. Oh my gosh! So funny!

Lily said...

I have those days all the time! You are totally not alone! I think I remember something with Calgon on the TV from when I was really young.

Tammy said...

AHH! Sounds like madness! sometimes toys are not salvagable after an event like that! I hate when kids do that!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I definitely have those days... and I am officially old! hahaha

Emily Ann said...

What has Chazz done to Briley?