Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Little Stinker

So, I'm here on the computer trying to figure out what I'm gonna post about, when I turn around & find that a tornado has gone through the office! My kids managed to take out every book, paper, puzzle, and Barbie out of it's proper place & on the floor. Arrggg! Joe's at Young Men's so it's just me & the kids. I (over the years) have managed to tune my children out when desired, so..... I really didn't notice what they were doing.

But then I notice that my little Preston is gone. Eek! Have I gotten so used to tuning my kids out that I didn't even notice my baby slipping out of the room? Of coarse I freak out a little & begin my search around the house. Laundry Room-nope. Kitchen-nope. Bathrooms-nope. Living Room-Nope. Surely, he didn't go upstairs because it's dark up there.

I run up stairs to find my baby boy sitting in his sisters room watching the movie 'Cars'. Okay, this may not sound too exciting to you but the t.v & dvd player were NOT on when we all came downstairs & the movie 'Cars' wasn't in the dvd player. How my 17 month year old managed to turn on the t.v & dvd player, put the movie in AND make himself a sandwich, I will never know. Okay, so he didn't make a sandwich but the t.v/dvd player are pretty high up there! I think I might need to monitor him a little closer from now on....... Sheesh...

The Stinker

4 comments:

Emily Ann said...

ADORABLE

Tammy said...

ha, that's awesome! I remember the first time I saw Brighton putting the movie into the dvd player at about that age and I couldn't believe it! When did she learn that? Now it's commonplace :)

Melisa said...

LOL....I totaly tune my kids out to! Other wise we might go crazy!!!

~~heather said...

*giggle* That is so cute!