This year I am over the Primary Program. What a task this has been! I am not kidding...I dream of the program, I talk about the program, I am constantly thinking about the program. Program, program, program. I need your help. Everyone has their part, every one's practicing the songs, the sacrament program has been set & the Bishopric have their copy & part. Now it's putting 100 children on a "stage" that has 33 seats. Hmmm.....
We tried it out once & it was a little crazy. We want all parents to see their children but I'm finding it hard to place them all sitting with their classes. They need to sit with their class because that is how the program is written. We have it pretty organized but this is our snag. Any ideas??
***Note: We don't want to use the boards on the folding chairs because they are way too high for the kids to sit on. Just in case you were going to suggest that.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hope it all works out:)
I've got it. Just divide the kids do the program 3 times :)
I was going to suggest the boards...sorry about that!!! You could just have them not get up for the songs and stay sitting. That's what we did and it worked okay. Sorry, not what you wanted to hear!
Ditto to what Cheryl said... that is what we *had* to do... and we had to put older classes in the 1st few rows... I still have the layout on my computer if you want it..
Good luck! Just remember... IT ALWAYS WORKS OUT. It is Heavenly Father's Primary Program and He is AMAZING at making it work ;) Just ask Bobbie, Liz and I how we know *grin*
It will be wonderful! I just know it!
Sorry I have no suggestions for you. But good luck!
Post a Comment