Monday, October 5, 2009

My little Briley

Today, I'm posting about Briley. I love my little girl. She has a smile that can light up a room and her eyes..uhh...she has incredible eyes. Briley is also our little clown. She is always trying to make us laugh & always trying to be silly. She is quite the character. She might do things a little differently but she ALWAYS makes me smile. Sometimes I'm a little impatient with her but I wouldn't change her for anything. I love you Pookies. Here are a few of my favorite pics of Briley. I think these pictures really capture her personality.


Sweet Cheeks

Crazy Hair

Caught her singing in the car


Helping me make brownies

3 comments:

Lily said...

She is such a doll. I'm excited your going to blog everyday. I'll be watchin' for them :)

Nicole said...

cute. Cute. CUTE!!!!

Merri Hackett said...

Oh how cute, don't you just want to squeeze those little cheeks!?!?