Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm a bad bad girl....

I am the worst! My children & husband have been sick for almost a week now so I've been a little behind on posting. So much for the challenge right? I'm going to try my hardest to start posting again. I think my family is on the down-slope so we'll see what develops. In the meantime, I really hope everyone is healthy & happy!

By the way, Londyn HAD the swine flu but is now on the tail end of it. Joe & Briley have a virus but they too are feeling much better. Preston & I are just fine and are showing no symptoms of any kind of illness. I have been lysoling & cloroxing everything! Everyday I've been washing sheets, towels, & clothes like a mad woman! My house is seriously pretty darn clean & sanitized! And most importantly, we all received blessings so we are good. Oh, my laundry timer went off. Off to next pile of laundry....phew!

8 comments:

Lily said...

Oh I wish I would've known, I would have brought treats!

Nicole said...

WOW! you are amazing! our house is ALWAYS a disaster when either mikel or i gets sick...it just takes both of us to keep it all going smoothly and that doesn't even count with the extra laundry! way to go, mama! i do look fwd to more posts! :) i love checking out our friends' blogs! :)

Tammy said...

ugh! I hate sick kids and hubbies. It just ruins your plans! And your house is always clean anyways, how could it get any cleaner!?!?

Tammy said...

oh and don't worry about posting everyday! it's the thought or intention that matters! Don't stress.

Cathy Duffy said...

I'm glad to hear that you guys are starting to feel better!

Emily Ann said...

Poor Londyn babe

Merri Hackett said...

I'm glad Londyn is better! And I hope you and Preston stay virus free!!!

Cammi said...

Do you guys need anything?
If you do, just let me know!! I hope you all get feeling better soon!