My little Londyn is sick. She absolutley hates being sick. She loves the attention but hates the feeling. She is feeling a little better today but we will see how she does tomorrow.So, in honor of my little boo...here are some of my favorite pictures of Londyn. They really fit her personality. **Note: Don't worry, it's not the swine flu!
I'm not sure what's she's doing in this picture but I like it!

She took this picture herself with my phone. What a ham!

One day she decided to wear my sunglasses all day & I haven't' seen them since.

After she got her immunizations for Kindergarten.

Her usual first pose when I ask her to smile.
4 comments:
Londyn....we almost names Maile Londyn. The last picture is priceless!
that was supposed to say 'named'.....total typo!
Our sweet happy energetic London :)
Oh what a sweetie. Sorry she's sick!
Post a Comment