Sunday, October 19, 2008

5 things I love about my kids

Here we go:

Londyn

1. I can always count on her to remember things for me. She has a memory like an elephant!
2. We never run out of I love yous. She is a very loving girl.
3. She is just a germ-a-phobe as I am. She doesn't like to be dirty or likes things messy.
4. She is very quick to change her attitude if she's mad.
5. She would rather look at books then to watch T.V.

Briley

1. She is the silliest girl I know. She is always trying to make me laugh.
2. She loves to dance and sing.
3. She is very determined. She wants to try things out by herself!
4. She is extremely friendly. She loves to make new friends.
5. She is fearless! This girl will try anything!

Preston

1. Always lets me smother him with kisses with no complaints!
2. Because he's so stinking' cute!
3. His spiky hair!
4. Has never peed on me....yet.
5. He always wakes up with a smile.

4 comments:

Linnea said...

Your kids are adorable. Thanks for sharing a little bit more about their personalities.

Lily said...

I love the picture-so funny and true to life for most kids!

SuzyO said...

Beckee:

I love #4 of Preston's list. He is just waiting until you are at church (in your nice clothes) to officially welcome you to being a mother to a boy!

ha ha ha!

Great Halloween party! "Princess" had a blast!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

We seriously love your kids!