Monday, October 20, 2008

Love this site!

I found a website that is awesome! As some of you know, my Mother-in-law works in Missouri for the Parents as Teachers Program. She is the one who does tests such as the Denver Test to children to see where they are developmentally. She is awesome and I love that I have her as a great resource. Because she tests my children every time we see each other, I'm defiantly on my toes about educating my children and providing for them great educational and developmental toys. I'm getting a head start on my Christmas shopping and I found this site that carries such toys for a great price. Some can be a little pricey but it seems that everything good for you costs a little more. Hello...fruit, $3.99 lb....chips, $2.99 family size bag. You really do get what you pay for. Anyway, enough with my bitterness. This site is specifically for children with special needs but is equally good for all children. They are good quality toys that encourage fine and gross motor skills as well as sensory, speech and cognitive. I know I sound like a advertisement but I wanted to pass it on. And no, this is not one of our websites so I'm not pushing it for personal gain. You know you were thinking it! Here's the link: www.beeabletoys.com Happy Shopping!

No comments: