Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm a Pam!


My friend Mardi had this link on her blog and I think it is so funny. So, I'm copying her idea as my post today. Thanks Mardi...you know I want to be just like you! Joe and I love 'The Office'. We watch it religiously and Joe even has a Dwight bobble head. Next on our list: Visit The Schrute Beet Farm. Take the test and let me know who you are! This can determine whether we can still be friends! (wink!)

www.nbc.com/The_Office/justforfun/personality.shtml

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Took the quiz... I got a split personality... between Jim and Angela. Scary!

Kirst said...

I love the office. I need to take the quiz. I'll let you know my results when I do. Esme is good. You just need to read the books. I should have brought Twilight to you the other day. My dad has all my other books he is reading them. He loves that kind of stuff.

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Well, since I am Angela, we are basically secret friends. I just judge you A LOT. hahaha, so not true!