Friday, October 17, 2008

It's Circus Time!

I meant to post this a while ago but alas I got busy. So, here I am. A couple of weeks ago we went the circus. Joe and I have never been to one before, at least that we remember. I wasn't sure how I would feel about it (the elephants) but it was pretty fun. Londyn liked it but Briley I think just had too much to look at. She really didn't know what to look at so she played with the lady next to us instead. Preston of coarse lost interest quickly but was so good throughout the show. It was pretty cool and it was a fun family outing. Would I go again? Probably not but if the bearded lady was there...for sure!


This clown was pretty funny. The girls loved him.



The elephants were amazing! I hope they are treated well.


This guy is crazy!

1 comment:

Linnea said...

You got several awesome shots -- it looks like you were sitting in the front row!