Last night was our annual Halloween party. We had so much fun and I wish we could have invited everyone we know because we had such a fun time! We had tons of food and fun things to do. The adults went on a scavenger hunt around Spanish Fork looking for items including one in the cemetery.....ooohhhh. While the adults were out the kids stayed home with me and a few other moms. We told funny ghost stories and we had a mummy wrap race. All the kids did awesome and they looked adorable! The adults came back and Joe, Sheldon and Matt won by a landslide. We played a few more games and awarded the best costume awards. I hope everyone had fun.

My nephew Jake with his wife Hannah and son Israel.

McKay and Winston wrapped up like mummy's!

Our cousin Alicia with Preston.

Our friends Mardi and Jeremy.

Londyn getting wrapped up like a mummy!
After the night was done, I went upstairs and realized I hadn't seen Briley in a while so I asked Joe and he said he didn't know. I was gonna start looking for her when she strolled right in the room covered in black grease make-up. It was my fault because I left it on the counter in my bathroom. But in my defense my kids hardly go in there. Anyway, so we proceed to get her in our bath when we walk in our bathroom to find that Briley decided that my carpet and cabinets needed make-up too. I cleaned the cabinets but I couldn't save the carpet. We wanted to lay tile in there someday but it looks like it will be sooner than later! Every mom has a story like this right?
Our new Carpet job! Designer-Briley
4 comments:
That was such a fun party. Well as we know, little Briley has a mind of her own. She sure knows how to leave her mark on everything:(
Have you tried "De-Solv-it" on your carpet? It's original gold, a citrus-based solvent, that as a mom of 8 I wouldn't be without. It removes grease, oil, and tar but doesn't contain harsh chemicals. (I don't mean to sound like an advertisement, but if it works ... even if it doesn't, you've got nothing to lose!)
I see that you dressed Preston up like Joe when he was a baby... =0) Nice!
Wish we could be out there to have parties w/ you guys!
We always love your parties. You could start a career in party planning. Thanks for inviting us!
Post a Comment