Briley is a creature of habit. She always wakes up smiling and always says, "Mommy, I watch a show." Which is so her. Even when she was a baby she would stay glued to the T.V screen while Londyn got to watch a show. I should have known then that she would be the one that I have to monitor the T.V. with. I don't mind if they watch a movie or a few shows on T.V. but in moderation. And to be honest, there are times when I want them to watch something so I can get a few things done. So, Briley wakes up this way everyday. I let her watch a half hour show while I get ready for the day and then off goes the T.V. and on goes music. She gets ready for the day, eats, plays and then the highlight of her day starts. She gets to watch a movie. She has a hard time picking out just one movie so she proceeds to take every movie out and lay on the floor. What is so funny about this ritual is that she always picks the same movie. "I want Baby Noah" Then after that, the fun part of picking up goes to me. She helps and I let her. She is my little monkey and I love her crazy!
Briley picking out her movie.
2 comments:
I love the picture. You've captured that moment of "indecision" well.
You guys have tons of movies! That is too funny. I am excited to see you tonight!
Post a Comment