President and Sister Rogers gave us great words of wisdom and reflected on the good times we had all together in Missouri. The last day of our missions, our mission president would take us to Adam-Ondi-Ahman and there we shared our testimonies and bid farewell and left to the airport to go home. We left with prayers in our hearts that one day we would all meet there again. At the reunion, I thought about all the bonds we as missionaries had with each other, we really were a unified mission, all with the same desires for each other...to be happy and to be reunited in the place where we served. I think it's interesting that the next day in General Conference a temple was announced in our mission. What a glorious day!
Beckee with President and Sister Rogers. They are amazing!
Beckee with Tami Curtis. I knew her as Sister Goldsberry. We were in the MTC together and later became companions at the Liberty Jail. We had allot of fun!
I should of taken more pictures! I got caught up talking to everyone that I simply forgot. Everyone looked so great and it was so fun to see every ones kids! Weird!!! It was great to see everyone but I realized it had been way too long! I hope we don't wait that long again.
3 comments:
That's great that you were able to go. Man, that would be so cool to serve at the Liberty Jail. What an experience!
I want details on that new temple: Kansas City, Kansas or Kansas City, Missouri (only real missionaries would know the difference!) :) As one jail bird to another, pass along the scoop!
You look really good! Looks like you had a lot of fun too. I love that you served a mission. I think it is a big part of what makes you such a great Relief Society teacher.
Post a Comment