Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Londyn's Field Trip to South Ridge Farms
Londyn had her first field trip on Monday with her pre-school class. I got to go with her and it was so fun to see her interact with her teacher and classmates. Londyn is learning about the season Fall right now so the field trip was to South Ridge Farms in Santaquin. It was freezing but luckily Miss Karen brought blankets! The kids started with a hay ride through the apple orchards, past the apple factory and landed in a huge pumpkin patch where the kids picked out their very own pumpkin. Then back on the tractor to the gift shop where they enjoyed a fresh apple doughnut with sprinkles. It was a lot of fun and Londyn had a blast. Ahhh...if only everyday was like pre-school!
Londyn with her pre-school class and teacher Miss Karen.
Londyn and her doughnut.
Londyn picking out her pumpkin. She traded this one for one that she says looks like a peanut.
Londyn with one of her friends, Bailey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Londyn is getting so big! She is adorable! How cute to see her interact, every stage is just so fun!
What fun memories that brings back of when I used to take the children to Southridge Farms for the hay ride and pumpkin picking. Love those sprinkle donuts!
Hey there! i didn't know you had a blog! i am so excited to see that! I love the picture of londyn and Bailey with the ghosts. That field trip was way cute last year. I was a little sad that I didn't go. But that's ok. you can check out my blog at chadandtammy.com
She is so stinkin' cute! It was fun to see you guys the other day. I can't get over how cute your invitation is!
Post a Comment